Seniors on Medicare parts A&B are able to use their insurance at Fenix Health Medical Group. Fenix Health also accepts many Medicare plans including Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare PPOs and supplemental plans.
Medicare Advantage Plans
The Medicare Advantage plans accepted at Fenix Health Medical Group have $0 monthly premiums. Medicare Advantage plans have the lowest out-of-pocket costs and the most benefits when compared to original Medicare and supplemental plans. Plans also include prescription coverage, preventive care, and less paperwork.
Medicare Advantage Plans Accepted by Fenix Health Medical Group Doctors
- AARP by United/Secure Horizons
- Blue Shield Sr - including the Choice plan
- Wellcare No Premium by Health Net
- United HealthCare - including the Focus plan
Medicare Plan Comparison Service
Benefits vary in the different plans. We are recommending an independent service that can assist you with choosing the plan that will best meet your needs. Insurance representatives from a licensed agency we know and trust can review all of the Medicare plans in one visit with you to:
- Compare the benefits & costs of multiple Medicare plans
- Help you find the plan that saves you the most money
- Review drug coverage & find out if your prescriptions are covered
Our Medicare patients have told us this service has been extremely helpful so we are now offering it to you. Please call our affiliated insurance agents at Barich and Associates at (909) 793-0385.
For complete information about Medicare, please visit: www.medicare.gov
To view our contact information and locations, please click here
Wellcare No Premium by Health Net